From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coconut may refer to the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera), or to its fruit or the seed within its fruit.
Coconut may also refer to:
- Señor Coconut, stage name of Uwe Schmidt, German composer, musician and producer of electronic music
- The Cocoanuts (musical) (1925)
- Coconut Records, German record label
- Coconut Records (band), American indie-pop project
- Coconut (album), by London-based band Archie Bronson Outfit
- Coconuts (Jane album)
- Papaya Coconut 1986 studio album from Swedish country and pop singer Kikki Danielsson
- Coconut Telegraph
- Coconuts Japan, a video game company
- COCONUT98 (Cipher Organized with Cute Operations and N-Universal Transformation), a block cipher
- The Cocoanuts (1929), Marx Brothers film based on the musical
- Coconuts, a character from the animated Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Coconut (slur), a term that denotes a betrayal of race or culture by implying that, like a coconut, a person is brown on the outside but white on the inside.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coconut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.