Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coconut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coconut may refer to the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera), or to its fruit or the seed within its fruit.
Coconut may also refer to:
- Señor Coconut, stage name of Uwe Schmidt, German composer, musician and producer of electronic music
- The Cocoanuts (musical), a 1925 musical
- Coconut Records, German record label
- Coconut Records (musician), American indie-pop project
- "Coconut" (song), a 1971 novelty song by Harry Nilsson
- "Coconut Tree" (song), a 2011 song by Mohombi
Film and TV
- The Cocoanuts (1929), Marx Brothers film based on the musical
- Cocoanut (film), a 1939 French-German comedy drama film
- Coconuts, a character from the animated Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Coconut (slur), a betrayal of race or culture by implying that, like a coconut, a person is brown on the outside but white on the inside
- COCONUT98 (Cipher Organized with Cute Operations and N-Universal Transformation), a block cipher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coconut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.