Cocos Island (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Island(s) called Cocos or Coco include the following:
- Cocos Island, off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica (Spanish: Isla del Coco)
- Cocos Island (Panama), in the Pearl Islands, Gulf of Panama (Spanish: Isla de Cocos)
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands, a territory of Australia in the Indian Ocean
- Cocos Island (Guam), one mile off the southern tip of Guam
- Île aux Cocos, off Rodrigues, Mauritius
- Coco Islands, in the Indian Ocean near North Andaman Island
- Cayo Coco, Cuba
- Coco Cay (Little Stirrup Cay) Bahamas
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.