Code Breakers (film)
The movie chronicles the 1951 cheating scandal at West Point and its impact on Army's football team, which was forced to cut loose virtually its entire squad. Going into the 1950 Army–Navy Game, the Cadets football team was heavily favored, yet went on to lose to a weak Midshipmen squad, 14–2. The Academy and football team were then thrown into a scandal when 90 cadets, including 37 lettering football players, were dismissed in a cheating scandal which broke the Academy's Honor Code.
- Scott Glenn as Earl "Red" Blaik
- Zachery Ty Bryan as Brian Nolan
- Jeff Roop as George Holbrook
- Corey Sevier as Bob Blaik
- Jude Ciccolella as Commandant Harkins
- Theo Rossi as Desantis
- Robin Dunne as Trager
- Adam Grimes as Culpepper
- Jake Busey as Straub
- Dan Petronijevic as Corely
- Richard Zeppieri as Vince Lombardi
- Shane Daly as Doug Kenna
- Jonathan Walker as Bellingham
- Sarah Gadon as Julia Nolan
- Brian Lowry (8 December 2005). "Review: ‘Codebreakers’". Variety. Archived from the original on 7 November 2015. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- "ESPN’s Latest Original Film, “CodeBreakers,” Debuts Saturday". SportsBusiness Daily. 9 December 2005. Archived from the original on 7 November 2015. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- Mel Bracht (9 December 2005). "ESPN original movie 'Codebreakers' ESPN tracks the Code' Former OU assistant featured in movie on West Point scandal". NewsOK.com. Archived from the original on 11 September 2016. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|