|Headquarters||Owosso, Michigan, United States|
|Products||Codejock Toolkit Pro  |
Codejock Suite Pro 
Codejock Software is an American software development company specializing in software components to help facilitate rapid GUI development using Visual C++, MFC, ActiveX and .NET Framework technologies. The company is best known for their component libraries Codejock Toolkit Pro for MFC  (a.k.a. Xtreme Toolkit Pro) and Codejock Suite Pro for ActiveX  (a.k.a. Xtreme Suite Pro).
Codejock Software is a member of the Visual Studio Industry Partner (VSIP) program and has been developing reusable software components for over 20 years.
The principal product offerings from Codejock's Commercial Software division are Toolkit Pro for Visual C++ and Suite Pro for ActiveX which include:
- Calendar - A calendar and date selection component for managing appointments arranged by day, week, work week or month.
- Chart Pro - Charting component for creating various charting styles such as Bar, Point, Line, Radar, and Pie to graphically represent data.
- Command Bars - Offers customizable menus, toolbars, ribbons and MDI tab style windows that can be used in modern Windows applications.
- Controls - Provides several ready-to-use components for Desktop applications such as Buttons, Combo Box, Edit and Dialogs.
- Docking Pane - A fully customizable docking pane component with a professional and modern interface options.
- Property Grid - A comprehensive and customizable property grid that provides a hierarchical editable list and a modern interface.
- Report Control - Provides a component to create, group, and sort data in a flat or hierarchical format.
- Shortcut Bar - An Office style Shortcut Bar navigation panel similar to the navigation panel seen in Microsoft® Outlook.
- Skin Framework - An application skinning framework technology that can be used with Windows Themes (Visual Styles).
- Syntax Edit - A text editor control that supports syntax colorization and many advanced features.
- Task Panel - An Office Task Panel similar to what is seen in Microsoft® Office and Windows Explorer.
Codejock has received various awards for their software products and services including ComponentSource Best Selling Product, ComponentSource Bestselling Publisher Award, Visual Studio Magazine's Reader's Choice Award, The Code Project Members Choice Award for C++/MFC Components, and Software Development Productivity Award,[not in citation given] and article publications such as the one in PowerBuilder Journal  about using Codejock products to implement custom calendar component.
- "ComponentSource Bestselling Product Award". February 27, 2018.
- "ComponentSource Bestselling Publisher Award". February 27, 2018.
- "Visual Studio Magazine's Reader's Choice Award". December 7, 2017.
- "The Code Project Members Choice Award". May 19, 2009.[dead link]
- "Software Development Productivity Award". June 1, 2005.
- Baadani, Alon (September 21, 2009). "Implement a Calendar Component in PowerBuilder Applications". pbdj.sys-con.com.