|Headquarters||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK (Head office)|
London, England, UK (Registered office)
|Jim Nicholas (Chairman)|
Andrew Richards (CEO)
Charles Macfarlane (CBO)
Ruyman Reyes Castro (CTO)
Number of employees
Codeplay is a software development company based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Founded in 2002, Codeplay creates software based on open programming standards so that application developers can program complex processors using familiar standards and tools.
- "CODEPLAY SOFTWARE LIMITED - Overview (Free company information from Companies House)".
- "Scots software firm Codeplay acquired by Intel". 2 June 2022.
- "Expanding our Open Standards Vision with Intel®".
- "Intel set to acquire Codeplay Software". 2 June 2022.
- "Intel to Acquire Codeplay Software". June 2022.