Codes in the Clouds
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Codes in the Clouds|
Codes in the Clouds are an English post-rock band formed in July 2007. Consisting of Dartford, Kent natives Stephen Peeling, Ciaran Morahan, Jack Major and Joe Power, the group's music is instrumental post-rock. They are signed with the independent London-based label Erased Tapes Records.
Demos and EPs
- Distant Street Lights / Fractures (2007)
- Stephen Peeling (guitar)
- Ciaran Morahan (guitar)
- Jack Major (drums)
- Joe Power (bass)
- Pete Lambrou (guitar)
- Kennedy, Adam F. (June 2009). "Codes in the Clouds: Big Ambitions." Rock Sound (123): 82. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Codes in the Clouds. Official site. Retrieved 11 July 2009.
- Diver, Mike (3 June 2009). "Codes in the Clouds – 'Paper Canyon'." ClashMusic.com. Retrieved 13 July 2009.
- Gourlay, Dom (28 August 2007). "Review: Codes in the Clouds – Distant Street Lights / Fractures." Drowned in Sound. Retrieved 13 July 2009.
|This article on an English band or musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|