Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up codification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Codification may refer to:
- Codification (law), the process of preparing and enacting a legal code
- Codification (linguistics), the process of selecting, developing and prescribing a model for standard language usage
- Accounting Standards Codification, the collection of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles produced by the Financial Accounting Standards Board
- NATO Codification System, the official program under which equipment components and parts of the military supply systems are uniformly named, described and classified
- Codification of Knowledge is mechanism for the creation of Explicit knowledge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Codification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.