From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up codification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Codification may refer to:
- Codification (law), the process of forming a legal code
- Codification (linguistics), the process of standardising and developing a norm for a language in linguistics
- Accounting Standards Codification, the collection of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles produced by the FASB
- NATO Codification System, the official program under which equipment components and parts of the military supply systems are uniformly named, described and classified
- The Codification of Knowledge, is mechanism for the creation of Explicit knowledge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Codification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.