Codona is the first album by the jazz trio Codona which featured sitarist and tabla player Collin Walcott, trumpeter Don Cherry and percussionist Naná Vasconcelos recorded in 1978 and released on the ECM label.
The Allmusic review by Michael G. Nastos awarded the album 4 stars stating simply "These three communicate".
- All compositions by Collin Walcott except as indicated
- "Like That of Sky" - 11:07
- "Codona" (Cherry, Vasconcelos, Walcott) - 6:14
- "Colemanwonder: Race Face/Sortie/Sir Duke" (Ornette Coleman/Coleman/Stevie Wonder) - 3:40
- "Mumakata" - 8:14
- "New Light" - 13:22
- Recorded at Tonstudio Bauer in Ludwigsburg, West Germany in September 1978
- Collin Walcott — sitar, tabla, hammered dulcimer, kalimba, voice
- Don Cherry — trumpet, wood flute, doussn' gouni, voice
- Naná Vasconcelos — percussion, cuica, berimbau, voice