Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cofactor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cofactor may also refer to:
- A domain parameter in elliptic curve cryptography, defined as the ratio between the order of a group and that of the subgroup
- Cofactor (linear algebra), the signed minor of a matrix
- Minor (linear algebra), an alternative name for the determinant of a smaller matrix than that which it describes
- Cofactor (biochemistry), a substance that needs to be present in addition to an enzyme for a certain reaction to be catalysed
- Shannon cofactor, a term in Boole's (or Shannon's) expansion of a Boolean function
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cofactor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.