From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coffee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coffee is a widely consumed beverage.
Coffee may also refer to:
- Coffee, Georgia, an unincorporated community
- Coffee City, Texas, a town
- Coffee County (disambiguation), several counties in the United States
- Coffee Precinct, Wabash County, Illinois
- Coffee Crater, in British Columbia, Canada
- Coffee Creek (disambiguation)
- Coffee Island, Isle aux Herbes in Alabama
- Coffee Swamp, in Wisconsin
- Coffee (color)
- Coffee (surname)
- COFFEE (Cinema 4D), a computer scripting language
- Coffee#1, a coffee house chain (a search for "Coffee#1" on Wikipedia takes you to Coffee)
- The Coffee Cantata, alternative name for a cantata by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Ethiopian Coffee FC, a football club based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Centre of Full Employment and Equity (CofFEE), a research centre at the University of Newcastle, Australia
- Coffee High School, in Douglas, Georgia
- Coffee, a song on the album None Shall Pass by the American alternative hip hop musician Aesop Rock
- Coffee, a euphemism for sex
- Coffee, a song by American singer Miguel
- Strong Black Coffee ("Café Shahor Hazak"), an Ethiopian-Israeli hip hop duo.
- Coffea, a genus of flowering plants, several species of which provide the seeds for the popular beverage of coffee
- COFEE, the Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor, a tool kit for computer forensic investigators
- Coffey (disambiguation)
- Coffy (1973), blaxploitation film
- Coffee milk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coffee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.