Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coffee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coffee is a widely consumed beverage.
Coffee may also refer to:
- Coffee, Georgia, an unincorporated community in Georgia, United States
- Coffee City, Texas, a town in the United States
- Coffee County (disambiguation), several counties in the United States
- Coffee Crater, British Columbia, Canada
- Coffee Creek (disambiguation), creeks and communities in Canada and the United States
- Coffee Precinct, Wabash County, Illinois, United States
- Coffee Road, a supply trail cut in southern Georgia, United States, in the early 1820s, much of which are now paved and still in use
- Coffee Swamp, Wisconsin, United States
- Isle aux Herbes, also known as Coffee Island, a state-owned barrier island located in the Mississippi Sound south of downtown Bayou la Batre, Alabama United States
- Coffee (surname)
- Coffee Johnny, nickname of English blacksmith John Oliver (1829-1900), immortalised in the folk song "Blaydon Races"
- "Coffee", a song by Miguel
- "Coffee", a 2020 song/single by Kelly Rowland
- "Coffee", a song by Aesop Rockon from the album None Shall Pass
- "The Coffee Cantata, an alternative name for "Schweigt stille, plaudert nicht, BWV 211" by Johann Sebastian Bach
- "Coffee", the Arabian Dance from The Nutcracker
- "Coffee", a song by BTS from the album "O!RUL8,2?"
Organizations and institutions
- Centre of Full Employment and Equity (CofFEE), a research centre at the University of Newcastle, Australia
- Coffee Correctional Facility, a privately operated, medium-security prison for men in Nicholls, Coffee County, Georgia
- Coffee High School (disambiguation)
- Coffee Regional Medical Center, Douglas, Georgia
- Coffee (color)
- Coffee#1, a coffee house chain
- COFFEE (Cinema 4D), a computer scripting language
- Coffee, a filename extension for the CoffeeScript programming language
- Leo the Lion (MGM), the fourth MGM lion, named Coffee
- Ethiopian Coffee FC, a football club based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- COFEE, the Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor, a tool kit for computer forensic investigators
- Coffea, a genus of flowering plants, several species of which provide the seeds for the popular beverage of coffee
- Coffey (disambiguation)
- Coffy (1973), a blaxploitation film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coffee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.