Coffee Creek, Montana
Coffee Creek is an unincorporated community in Fergus County, Montana, United States. It is located along Montana Highway 81 in west central Fergus County, several miles northwest of Denton. Although it is unincorporated, Coffee Creek has a post office, with the ZIP code of 59424.
Coffee Creek used to be a large town before the invention of the car when railroad was the main form of transportation and then many reasons that the town tore down were like fires, supply and demand, and mostly because the invention of the car.
This climatic region is typified by large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot (and often humid) summers and cold (sometimes severely cold) winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Coffee Creek has a humid continental climate, abbreviated "Dfb" on climate maps.
- "Coffe Creek, Montana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Zip Code Lookup
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Coffee Creek Post Office
- "Origins of Names on Milwaukee". Roundup Record-Tribune & Winnett Times. August 22, 1940. p. 6. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- 'Wisconsin Blue Book 1970,' Biographical Sketch of Wesley L. Packard, pg. 38
- Climate Summary for Coffee Creek, Montana
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|