From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Coffee Creek (disambiguation))
Coffee Creek may refer to:
- In Canada
- Coffee Creek (Kootenay River), British Columbia
- In the United States
- Coffee Creek (Dishna River), Alaska
- Coffee Creek (Trinity River), California
- Coffee Creek, Kentucky
- Coffee Creek (Saint Louis River), Minnesota
- Coffee Creek (Montana), a stream in Montana
- Coffee Creek, Montana, an unincorporated community
- Coffee Creek Correctional Facility, Oregon
- Coffee Creek (Brokenstraw Creek), Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.