Coffee Meets Bagel
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Online dating service|
|Owner||Coffee Meets Bagel, Inc.|
|Created by||Arum Kang, Dawoon Kang, Soo Kang|
|Registration||Required for membership|
|Launched||April 17, 2012|
In May 2018, the company raised $12 million in Series B funding.
Coffee Meets Bagel looks at each user's Facebook account to help identify potential matches. A user is exposed to at least one match per day, but can only contact their matches if they "Like" them and their matches "Like" them back.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel". crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "About Us". coffeemeetsbagel.com. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel Turns Online Dating Into A Daily "Deal"". techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel Launches in Boston: Finding Love One Day and Person at a Time". bostinno.streetwise.co. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel Looks For Young, Tech Savvy Love With Today's San Francisco Launch". forbes.com. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- Lebowitz, Shana (Jun 12, 2018). "When the founders of dating app Coffee Meets Bagel turned down Mark Cuban's $30 million offer on 'Shark Tank' 3 years ago, they got dozens of emails calling them 'crazy,' 'greedy,' and 'stupid' — but they still aren't sorry". Business Insider. Retrieved July 31, 2018.
- "Series B - Coffee Meets Bagel - 2018-05-04 | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- "How game theory improves dating apps". 1843. 2016-11-07. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel Review". Askmen. July 30, 2009.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel Sees 70% User Retention, Brings Dating Service to New Markets". tech.co. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel: The Online Dating Site That Helps You Weed Out the Creeps". Retrieved 2014-10-31.
|This article about a social networking service is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|