Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coffeehouse or coffee house in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coffeehouse is an establishment which primarily serves prepared coffee or other hot beverages.
Coffeehouse may also refer to:
- Coffee House (TV series), South Korean television series
- Coffeehouse (event), a social event, often held to raise funds for or generate awareness of a cause, which generally serves coffee
- The Coffee House, a Sirius XM Radio station
- Kofe Khauz, (Кофе Хауз or Coffee House), a chain of coffeehouses in Russia
- Glossary of contract bridge terms#Coffeehousing, making improper remarks with the aim of gaining an unfair advantage
- Coffee House Press, an American publisher
- Cafe (disambiguation)
- Coffee shop (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing coffeehouse
- All pages with titles containing coffee house
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coffeehouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.