|Subdivisions||Cogealac, Gura Dobrogei, Râmnicu de Jos, Râmnicu de Sus, Tariverde|
|• Mayor (2020–2024)||Hristu Cati|
|Area||238.25 km2 (91.99 sq mi)|
|• Density||21/km2 (55/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET/EEST (UTC+2/+3)|
The commune includes six villages:
- Cogealac (historical names: Domnești, Turkish: Kocalak)
- Gura Dobrogei (historical names: Câvârgic, Turkish: Kıvırcık)
- Râmnicu de Jos
- Râmnicu de Sus
- Tariverde (historical name: Dorotea)
The territory of the commune also includes the former village of Colelia (Turkish: Kuleli), at , disestablished by Presidential Decree in 1977. The former village was populated by Dobrujan Germans until 1942 and it is now the site of the Colilia Monastery.
- "Results of the 2020 local elections". Central Electoral Bureau. Retrieved 15 June 2021.
- "Populaţia stabilă pe judeţe, municipii, oraşe şi localităti componenete la RPL_2011" (in Romanian). National Institute of Statistics. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- (in Romanian) Formula As, The Monastery Named After a Herb, accessed on March 13, 2012