|Component villages||Cogealac, Gura Dobrogei, Râmnicu de Jos, Râmnicu de Sus, Tariverde|
|• Mayor||Gheorghe Alexa (People's Movement Party)|
|• Total||238.25 km2 (91.99 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
The commune includes six villages:
- Cogealac (historical names: Domnești, Turkish: Kocalak)
- Gura Dobrogei (historical names: Câvârgic, Turkish: Kıvırcık)
- Râmnicu de Jos
- Râmnicu de Sus
- Tariverde (historical name: Dorotea)
The territory of the commune also includes the former village of Colelia (Turkish: Kuleli), at , disestablished by Presidential Decree in 1977. The former village was populated by Dobrujan Germans until 1942 and it is now the site of the Colilia Monastery.
- "Luptă strânsă pentru Consiliul Judeţean Constanţa între PSD şi PNL. Noua garnitură de primari" (in Romanian). Ziua de Constanța. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- "Constanța County at the 2011 census" (PDF) (in Romanian). INSSE. February 2, 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 24, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- (in Romanian) Formula As, The Monastery Named After a Herb, accessed on March 13, 2012
|This Constanța County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|