|Look up cogent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cogent – meaning 'having the quality of logical reasoning' – can also refer to:
- CoGeNT, a type of detector for weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs)
- Cogent Communications, an Internet service provider
- Cogent Inc., a provider of automated fingerprint identification systems
- Cogent Partners, an investment banking firm focused on private equity secondary advisory transactions
- A group of Open Access journals operated by Taylor and Francis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cogent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.