||This article or section appears to be slanted towards recent events. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
An example of a Coggle
|Platform||Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera|
|Available in||English, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese|
|License||Freeware software as a service|
Coggle is a freeware mind-mapping web application. Like other mind-mapping software, Coggle produces hierarchically structured documents, like a branching tree. This contrasts with conventional collaborative editors, like Google Docs, which provide either linear (text document), or tabular (spreadsheet) document formats.
Some of Coggle's notable features:
- Real-time collaboration
- Sharing with Organisations, individuals, or by private link
- View and copy previous versions
- Multiple root items
- Joining branches
- Comments on items
- Markdown text formatting
- LaTeX math support using MathJax
- iOS support
- Android support
Supported file formats
- "About Coggle". Coggle. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "Coggle Blog Features Category". Coggle. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "Mathjax in Use". Mathjax. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "Five Best Mind Mapping Tools". Gawker Media. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "WHOIS information for coggle.it:". WHOis.net. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "Just Coggle.it!". EduTechMag. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "Coggle - A Simple Mind-Mapping Tool". Free Technology for Teachers. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "Collaborate in real time with cross-platform mindmapper Coggle". PCWorld. Retrieved 10 May 2013.