From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cohen, cohen, or kohen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cohen may refer to:
For persons whose surname is Cohen, see List of people with surname Cohen
- Cha Cha Cohen, a band formed in 1994 including singer Jacqui Cohen
- Matt Cohen Prize, an award given annually by the Writers' Trust of Canada to a Canadian writer
- Shaughnessy Cohen Award, a Canadian literary award
- The Cohen Building of The Judd School in Tonbridge, England
- Cohen-kuhi Tau/4, a star 420 light-years away from Earth in the Taurus Constellation
- Cohen–Macaulay ring, a particular type of commutative ring in mathematics
- Cohen Modal Haplotype, a DNA signature identified with Biblical Aaron, brother of Moses
- Cohen's kappa, a statistical measure of inter-rater reliability
- Clinger–Cohen Act, a United States federal law that is designed to improve the way the federal government acquires and manages information technology
- Flast v. Cohen, a U.S. Supreme Court case holding that a taxpayer has standing to sue the government to prevent an unconstitutional use of taxpayer funds
- Cohen v. California, a U.S. Supreme Court case dealing with freedom of speech
- Cohen v. Cowles Media Co., a U.S. Supreme Court case establishing that freedom of the press does not exempt newspapers from generally applicable laws
- Cohens v. Virginia, a U.S. Supreme Court decision most noted for the Marshall Court's assertion of its power to review state supreme court decisions in criminal law matters
- Kagan (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cohen"
- All pages with titles containing "Cohen"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cohen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.