|Look up Cohen, cohen, or kohen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cohen may refer to:
For people whose surname is Cohen, see list of people with surname Cohen
- Cha Cha Cohen, a band formed in 1994 including singer Jacqui Cohen
- Matt Cohen Prize, an award given annually by the Writers' Trust of Canada to a Canadian writer
- Shaughnessy Cohen Award, a Canadian literary award
- The Cohen Building of The Judd School in Tonbridge, England
- Cohen-kuhi Tau/4, a star 420 light-years away from Earth in the Taurus Constellation
- Cohen–Macaulay ring, a particular type of commutative ring in mathematics
- Cohen Modal Haplotype, a DNA signature identified with Biblical Aaron, brother of Moses
- Cohen's kappa, a statistical measure of inter-rater reliability
- Clinger–Cohen Act, a United States federal law that is designed to improve the way the federal government acquires and manages information technology
- Flast v. Cohen, a U.S. Supreme Court case holding that a taxpayer has standing to sue the government to prevent an unconstitutional use of taxpayer funds
- Cohen v. California, a U.S. Supreme Court case dealing with freedom of speech
- Cohen v. Cowles Media Co., a U.S. Supreme Court case establishing that freedom of the press does not exempt newspapers from generally applicable laws
- Cohens v. Virginia, a U.S. Supreme Court decision most noted for the Marshall Court's assertion of its power to review state supreme court decisions in criminal law matters
- All pages beginning with "Cohen"
- All pages with a title containing Cohen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cohen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.