From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cohesion, cohésion, or cohesión in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cohesion may refer to:
- Cohesion (chemistry), the intermolecular attraction between like-molecules
- Cohesion (computer science), a measure of how well the lines of source code within a module work together
- Cohesion (geology), the part of shear strength that is independent of the normal effective stress in mass movements
- Cohesion (linguistics), the linguistic elements that make a discourse semantically coherent
- Cohesion (band), a musical group from Surrey, England
- Cohesion (album), the fourth studio album by Australian band Gyroscope
- Cohesion (social policy), the bonds or "glue" between members of a community or society and life
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cohesion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.