Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cohort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cohort or cohortes may refer to:
- Cohort (educational group), a group of students working together through the same academic curriculum
- Cohort (floating point), a set of different encodings of the same numerical value
- Cohort (military unit), the basic tactical unit of a Roman legion
- Cohort (statistics), a group of subjects with a common defining characteristic, for example age group
- Cohort (taxonomy), in biology, one of the taxonomic ranks
- Cohort study, a form of longitudinal study used in medicine and social science
- Cohort Studios, a video game development company
- Generational cohort, an aggregation of individuals who experience the same event within the same time interval
- Cohortes urbanae, the riot police of Ancient Rome, also pressed into use as a military unit
- Cohortes vigilum, the firefighters and police of Ancient Rome
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cohort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.