From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cohort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cohort may refer to:
- Cohort (biology), in biology, one of the taxonomic ranks
- Cohort (educational group), a group of students working together through the same academic curriculum
- Cohort (Roman military unit), the basic tactical unit of a Roman legion
- Cohort (statistics), a group of subjects with a common defining characteristic—typically age group
- Cohort study, a form of longitudinal study used in medicine and social science
- Cohort Studios, a video game development company
- Generational cohort (demographics), an aggregation of individuals who experience the same event within the same time interval
- Cohortes urbanae, the riot police of Ancient Rome, also pressed into use as a military unit
- Cohortes vigilum, the firefighters and police of Ancient Rome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cohort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.