Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012)|
|Motto||Light the Light within|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology (CIET), formerly Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, is an private self-financing engineering college located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 2001 by the Kovai Kalaimagal Educational Trust (KKET).
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- M.E. Engineering Design
- M.E. Communication Systems
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
The college has organized two AICTE-ISTE sponsored STTP programmes for faculty during the last two years.
MoU with industry
CIET has signed an MoU with industries in Coimbatore for industrial placement, providing training, consultancy and project guidance.