|Look up coin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coin is a small, flat, round piece of metal or plastic that is used as money.
Coin or Coins may also refer to:
- Coín, a town and municipality in Málaga province, Spain
- Coin, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Coin, Iowa, a US city
- Coin, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Coin, Missouri, a ghost town
- Coin-lès-Cuvry, and Coin-sur-Seille, two municipalities of France ("communes" in French) in the Moselle department of France
- Coin (department store), an Italian department store
- Mont Coin, a mountain in Savoie, France
Science and technology
- Conical intersection
- ContextObjects in Spans (COinS), a specification for publishing OpenURL references in HTML
- Combined Online Information System, a UK database containing HM Treasury's analysis of departmental spending
- Coin (digital card), a digital device that stores the magnetic stripe and other data of a user's credit, debit or other cards; the startup company behind it was acquired by Fitbit in 2016.
- Coin (surname)
- Coin (band) (often stylized COIN), an American indie pop band
- Community of interest network
- Collaborative innovation network
- Protologism, a newly coined word or phrase
- President Alma Coin, a character in The Hunger Games
- Coin3D, a 3D computer graphics application programming interface
- COIN-OR, the Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research project
- COIN (disambiguation)
- Coinage (disambiguation)
- Coining (disambiguation)
- Quoin (disambiguation), pronounced like coin.
- Specie (disambiguation), meanings include coin, or commodity money
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.