A coincidence is the occurrence of unrelated events in close proximity of space or time.
It may also refer to:
- Coincidence, mathematics term for a point tow mappings' domains sharing an image point; see Coincidence point
- Coincidence, scientific term for an instance of rays of light striking a surface at the same point and at the same time.
- Coincidence, term for physical road bearing more than one designation; see Concurrency (road)
- Coincidence, alternate English title for Blind Chance, the 1987 Polish film Przypadek by Krzysztof Kieślowski
- Coincidence, English title for the 1958 film Jogajog, based on the novel Jogajog
- Coincidence, English title for the 1969 Bollywood film Ittefaq (film)
- Coincidence (1915 film), short film distributed by General Film Company
- Coincidence (1921 film), directed by Chet Withey and starring Robert Harron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coincidence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.