(Redirected from Coined)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coin is a small, flat, round piece of metal or plastic that is used as money.
Coin or Coins may also refer to:
- In the United States
- Coin, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Coin, Iowa, a city
- Coin, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Coin, Missouri, a ghost town
- Coin, Nevada, an unincorporated community
- In France
- Coin-lès-Cuvry, and Coin-sur-Seille, two municipalities of France ("communes" in French) in the Moselle department of France
- Mont Coin, a mountain in Savoie, France
- Coín, a town and municipality in Málaga province, Spain
- Coin (department store), an Italian department store
Science and technology
- Conical intersection
- ContextObjects in Spans (COinS), a specification for publishing OpenURL references in HTML
- Combined Online Information System, a UK database containing HM Treasury's analysis of departmental spending
- Coin (digital card), a digital device that stores the magnetic stripe and other data of a user's credit, debit or other cards; the startup company behind it was acquired by Fitbit in 2016.
- Coin (surname)
- Coin (band) (often stylized COIN), an American indie pop band
- Community of interest network
- Collaborative innovation network
- "Coin" - to make a new word or phrase (neologism or protologism)
- President Alma Coin, a character in The Hunger Games
- Coin3D, a 3D computer graphics application programming interface
- COIN-OR, the Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research project
- COIN (disambiguation)
- Coinage (disambiguation)
- Coining (disambiguation)
- Quoin (disambiguation), pronounced like coin.
- Specie (disambiguation), meanings include coin, or commodity money
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.