Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
In May 2017, Coins.ph raised $5 million in series A extension led by Naspers Ventures.
Coins.ph has a Thai counterpart as well, coins.co.th, operating in the same manner, but for the Thai market.
- "Could the Philippines be Asia's next tech tiger?". bbc.com. 30 May 2014. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- Russell, Jon (24 May 2017). "Naspers pours $5M into Coins, a fintech startup for Southeast Asia's unbanked population". TechCrunch. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- Melissa Luz T. Lopez (16 November 2017). "Coins.ph gets central bank license". Business World. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- Leon Pick (26 August 2014). "Coins.ph launches Thailand's 2nd Bitcoin exchange, Coins.co.th". Finance Magnates. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- Paul Bischoff (13 October 2014). "Coins.ph launches Bitcoin wallet tailored for emerging markets". Tech in Asia. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|