|Look up coke or Coke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coke may refer to:
- Cocaine, an illicit drug derived from the coca plant
- Coke (fuel), a solid carbonaceous residue derived from destructive distillation of coal
- Petroleum coke, a solid, carbon-rich residue derived from distillation of crude oil
- Coca-Cola, a soft drink
- The Coca-Cola Company, makers of Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, etc.
- Cola, any soft drink similar to Coca-Cola
- Generic name for a soft drink in the Southern United States
- Coke (surname), a list of people
- Koch (surname), a variant of the surname, may also be pronounced "coke"
- Coke (footballer) (b. 1987), real name Jorge Andújar Moreno, Spanish footballer
- Coke Escovedo (1941–1986), American percussionist
- Coke Reed (b. 1940), American mathematician
- Coke R. Stevenson (1888–1975), Governor of Texas from 1941 to 1947
- Coke (album), 1975 album by Coke Escovedo
- Coke County, Texas, a county in central Texas, United States
- COKE (programming language), a FOCAL-based programming language
- Antonov An-24, transport aircraft NATO reporting name
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.