Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coke or Coke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coke may refer to:
- Coca-Cola, a soft drink
- The Coca-Cola Company, makers of Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, etc.
- Cola, any soft drink similar to Coca-Cola
- Generic name for a soft drink in the Southern United States
- Cocaine, an illicit drug derived from the coca plant
- Coke (fuel), a solid carbonaceous residue derived from destructive distillation of coal
- Petroleum coke, a solid, carbon-rich residue derived from distillation of crude oil
- Coke (surname), a list of people
- Koch (surname), a variant of the surname, may also be pronounced "coke"
- Coke (footballer) (b. 1987), real name Jorge Andújar Moreno, Spanish footballer
- Coke Escovedo (1941–1986), American percussionist
- Coke Reed (b. 1940), American mathematician
- Coke R. Stevenson (1888–1975), Governor of Texas from 1941 to 1947
- Coke (album), 1975 album by Coke Escovedo
- Coke County, Texas, a county in central Texas, United States
- COKE (programming language), a FOCAL-based programming language
- Antonov An-24, transport aircraft NATO reporting name
- All pages with titles beginning with Coke
- All pages with titles containing Coke
- Koch (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.