From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coke or Coke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coke may refer to:
- Coca-Cola, a soft drink
- Slang or street name for cocaine.
- Coke (fuel), a solid carbonaceous residue derived from destructive distillation of coal
- Petroleum coke, a solid, carbon-rich residue derived from distillation of crude oil
- Coke County, Texas, a county in central Texas, United States
- COKE (programming language), a FOCAL-based programming language
People named Coke
- Koch (surname) may also be pronounced "coke"
- Coke (footballer) (b. 1988), real name Jorge Andújar Moreno, Spanish footballer
- Coke R. Stevenson (1888–1975), Governor of Texas from 1941 to 1947
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.