Coke is the first album by the former Santana and Azteca band member Coke Escovedo. The album was produced by Patrick Gleeson and released in 1975.
- "No One to Depend On"
- "Why Can't We Be Lovers"
- "Easy Come Easy Go"
- "Love Letters"
- "Hall's Delight"
- "If I Ever Lose This Heaven"
- "What Are You Under"
- "Make It Sweet"
- "Life is a Tortured Love Affair"
- Coke Escovedo - Percussion
- Harvey Mason, Pete Risso - Drums
- Mark Philipps - Bass
- Joe Rubino - Guitar
- Frank Mercurio - Keyboards
- Vince Denim - Saxophone on "Hall's Delight"
- Forrest Buchtel, Mike Kirkhouse, Ron Smith, Vince Denim - Horns
- Joanna Hervig, Miriam Dye, Nathan Rubin, Roy Malan, Teresa Adams - Strings
- Calvin Tillery, Linda Tillery - Lead Vocals
- Julia Tillman, Maxine Willard - Backing Vocals