Coki Beach is a white sand beach on the North East (Atlantic) side of the island Saint Thomas, adjacent to the Coral World Ocean Park. Coki is well known for snorkeling, and is generally considered the best shore snorkel on the island. The beach is a popular tourist site, and taxi service is frequent. Vendors sell a variety of goods, including food, drinks, and crafts, and offer services such as hair braiding. In 2011, a boardwalk and bathhouse were added to the beach. There is also a dive center on the beach which rents snorkel and scuba diving gear and offers guided dives.
- "Coki Beach - Free information about Snorkeling and Family Fun". Coki Beach. Retrieved May 5, 2019.
- "Virgin Islands Visitor Reviews: Coki Point". vinow.com. Retrieved July 7, 2014.
- "US News Travel: Coki Beach". usnews.com. Retrieved July 7, 2014.
- "Coki Point beautification nearly complete". virginislandsdailynews.com. Archived from the original on July 15, 2014. Retrieved July 7, 2014.
- "Coki Dive Center". cokidive.com. Retrieved July 7, 2014.
- Media related to Coki Beach at Wikimedia Commons
|This Saint Thomas, United States Virgin Islands location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|