From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colchagua (Mapudungun for "cornfield") may refer to:
Geography and hydrography
Places in Chile:
- Colchagua Province, province in O'Higgins Region
- Colchagua Valley, a valley which comprises the territories of Colchagua Province and Cardenal Caro Province, both in O'Higgins Region
- Colchagua Valley (wine region) in O'Higgins Region
- Colchagua, O'Higgins, a village located near San Fernando, O'Higgins Region
- Colchagua, Quillón, Bío Bío, a village located in the commune of Quillón, Bío Bío Region
- Colchagua, San Rosendo, Bío Bío, a village located in the commune of San Rosendo, Bío Bío Region
- Colchagua Estuary, which flows into the Bío Bío River
- Colegio Valle de Colchagua, a school in San Fernando, Chile
- Colchagua Club de Deportes, a football club based in San Fernando
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colchagua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.