Cold Blooded (Rick James album)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by Rick James|
|Released||August 5, 1983|
|Recorded||1983 at Joint Recording Studio, Buffalo, New York|
|Rick James chronology|
|Singles from Throwin' Down|
All tracks composed and arranged by Rick James.
- Side A
- "U Bring the Freak Out"
- "Cold Blooded"
- "Ebony Eyes" (featuring Smokey Robinson)
- "1, 2, 3 (U, Her and Me)"
- Side B
- "Doin' It"
- "New York Town"
- "P.I.M.P. the S.I.M.P." (featuring Grand Master Flash)
- "Tell Me (What You Want)" (featuring Billy Dee Williams)
- 2014 digital remaster bonus track
- 10. "U Bring the Freak Out" (12" Extended Mix) - 7:53
- 2014 Complete Motown Albums bonus tracks
- 10. "Cold Blooded" (12" Instrumental) - 5:53
- 11. "U Bring the Freak Out" (12" Extended Mix) - 7:53
- 12. "U Bring the Freak Out" (Instrumental) - 6:53
- Daniel LeMelle, Rick James - horn arrangements
- Johnny Lee - art direction
- LaMorris Payne, Levi Ruffin Jr., Rick James, William Rhinehart - backing vocals
- Allen McGrier, Rick James - bass
- Nate Hughes - bongos
- Lino Reyes - congas
- Ronald Byrd - production coordinator
- Jerry Rainey - cowbell
- Tom Flye - engineer
- Mr. Bill Waldman, Carolyn Blades, Ralph Sutton, Tom Swift - assistant engineer
- Greg "Bubbles" Levias, Levi Ruffin Jr., Rick James - keyboards, synthesizer
- Tom McDermott - lead guitar
- Lead Vocals, Piano, Drums, Guitar, Timpani – Rick James
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Lino Reyes, Nate Hughes, Rick James
- Photography By – Ron Slenzak
- Saxophone – Emilio Castillo, William Rhinehart
- Trombone – John C. Ervin*
- Trumpet – Clifford John Ervin*, Gregory Thomas Adams*, LaMorris Payne
|This 1980s R&B/soul album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|