Cold fusion (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cold Fusion (disambiguation))
|Look up cold fusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cold fusion (aka low-energy nuclear reaction or LENR) is a hypothesized type of nuclear reaction that would occur at or near room temperature, originally put forward by electrochemists Fleischmann and Pons.
Cold fusion may also refer to:
- Muon-catalyzed fusion, before Fleischmann and Pons, was sometimes called cold fusion
- Pyroelectric fusion, first achieved in 2005, uses a pyroelectric crystal to accelerate ions to fusion energies with room temperature equipment
- Polywell fusion, uses inertial electrostatic confinement to attract and confine ions so densely that they fuse
- Nuclear fusion where the product nuclei have a relatively low excitation energy of around 10 to 20 MeV (used with this definition mostly in the field of the synthesis of superheavy elements)
- Cold Fusion (novel), 1996 novel by Lance Parkin, based on the sci-fi TV series Doctor Who
- Cold Fusion (The Twilight Zone), an episode of the 2002 TV series
- Cold Fusion (2011 Film)
- Cold Fusion, a film about skiing and snowboarding by Warren Miller
- Adobe ColdFusion, application server and development framework for computer software
- ColdFusion Markup Language, CFML, scripting programming language for the Adobe server
- ColdFusion on Wheels, web application framework
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cold fusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.