Cold Spring Tavern
Coordinates: Cold Spring Tavern was established as a stagecoach stop in 1865. Originally known as the "Cold Spring Relay Station", it was a horse changeover and meals break station. The tavern is located 20 minutes north of Santa Barbara, California in Cold Spring Canyon, which is about a mile off Highway 154 along Stagecoach Road (in the San Marcos Pass area).
The tavern was chosen as the BEST place for a Romantic Getaway and The Santa Barbara Independent called it "pure MAGIC!" They have been noted as one of the few (if not only) restaurants serving bear.
- State Route 154
- Cold Spring Canyon Arch Bridge
- Santa Ynez Valley
- Camino Cielo
- Santa Barbara, California
- Meier, Marcia (November 14, 2010) "Keeping the Old West alive in Santa Ynez Valley" Los Angeles Times
- Reynolds, Christopher (Nov 15, 2007). "Cold Spring Tavern". LA Times. Archived from the original on August 21, 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-15.
- "Cold Spring Tavern". The Santa Barbara Independent. Retrieved 2008-11-15.
- "10 Best Editor Review". 10 Best. Archived from the original on 2013-01-16. Retrieved 2008-11-15.
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Santa Barbara County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|