Colet Abedi is an American writer and producer of Iranian descent.
Colet Abedi was born in Virginia and grew up in Orange County, California. She received her Bachelor of Arts in English Literature at the University of California, Irvine and currently lives in Los Angeles, California with her husband and three dogs.
In addition to working on many television programs such as the NBC, ABC, Fox, and most of the cable networks, she is most known for her work as Head Writer on Fox's MyNetwork TV's telenovela drama serials--Fashion House starring Bo Derek, Morgan Fairchild and American Heiress.
Abedi is the creator and executive producer of Unsealed: Alien Files and Unsealed: Conspiracy Files. Unsealed: Alien Files is on its third season in syndication. She was a producer for the shows Deal or No Deal, Celebrity Blackjack, and American Heiress.
She also co-authored several young adult novels in the FAE series under the pen name C.J. Abedi with her sister, Jasmine Abedi. Book one was released in July 2013 by Diversion Publishing Group and was an instant online bestseller. The Dark King, the second in the planned FAE trilogy was released in May 2014.  FAE was inspired by the Lost Colony of Roanoke. FAE was optioned by Ridley Scott in December 2013.
- Desmond, Haas (16 May 2013). "Colet Abedi Interview – Show #136". The Romance Radio Network. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Profile, movies.nytimes.com; accessed April 23, 2014.
- Wells, John (22 September 2012). "Colet Abedi". Coast to Cast AM. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Lane, Summer (6 July 2013). "Colet and Jasmine Abedi: Sisters and Authors of FAE". Writing Belle. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Diversion Books website; accessed April 23, 2014.
- The Dark King, amazon.com; accessed April 23, 2014.
- FAW optioned by Sir Ridley Scott, December 2013; accessed April 23, 2014.
- Mad Love, publishersmarketplace.com; accessed April 23, 2014.
- Official website for Abedi; accessed April 23, 2014.
|This article about a television writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|