|Other names||Colin Cloud|
|Occupation||Mentalist, speaker, writer.|
Cloud was born in Harthill, Scotland. In a 2015 interview with stv Glasgow, Cloud says that he was shy and quiet at school, and that he studied forensic investigation at university. He has stated that he has been inspired by Arthur Conan Doyle's fictional detective, Sherlock Holmes, and the detective's ability to read people.
Colin Cloud began his career by studying a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in forensic investigation, specializing in criminal profiling, at Glasgow Caledonian University (2003-2007)  before abandoning that line to pursue a career in entertainment.
Cloud joined Tree of Knowledge, as a speaker in 2007. He left the company in 2013 to concentrate on developing a TV and stage career.
Under the name Colin McLeod, Cloud appeared as a contestant on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, where he failed to fool the judges.
In 2012, McLeod performed at the Edinburgh International Magic Festival.
TV and radio
In 2014, in collaboration with Don Jack, Colin Cloud - The Forensic Mind Reader® was established. Since then, Cloud has appeared as a guest on Michael McIntyre's Big Show, Loose Women, Steve Wright and The One Show among other TV and radio performances internationally. More recently, Colin was invited to work with the team of BBC's Sherlock - working with series creator Mark Gatiss creating support material for the Sherlock Christmas Special. In 2017, Cloud appeared on season 12 of America's Got Talent and reached the semi-finals. He later made an appearance on the Royal Variety Performance.
- 2011: It's All in the Mind.
- 2012: Britain's Got Talent
- 2014: The Colour Ham 
- 2014: Colin Cloud Forensic Mind Reader
- 2015: Wild Cabaret (Glasgow)
- 2015: Colin Cloud Kills
- 2016: Colin Cloud: Exposé
- 2017: Dare
- 2017: The Illusionists Live
- 2017: America's Got Talent
- 2017: Royal Variety Performance
- Love, Nicola. "The Forensic Mind Reader's taking Sherlock a step further". STV Glasgow. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
- Hendry, Steve (16 August 2015). "Former forensic scientist turned mentalist Colin Cloud wows Fringe crowds". dailyrecord. The Daily Record. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "Edinburgh International Magic Festival review: Colin McLeod – Sheer Luck? (****) - The Edinburgh Reporter". www.theedinburghreporter.co.uk. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-06-19. Retrieved 2015-06-19. Shaftesbury Theatre. Retrieved 19 June 2015
- [dead link]
- "Colin Cloud – Entertainer for Hire – Booking Agent". Champions Speakers. Champions (UK) plc. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "Colin Cloud - NBC.com". NBC. NBC. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "REVIEW – It's All In The Mind, Colin McLeod, Edinburgh Magic Festival". Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "The Colour Ham: Seriously Silly - Comedy Interview - The Skinny". Retrieved 10 September 2017.