Coliseum da Coruña
|Location||Avda. Alfonso Molina, s/n, 15008,|
A Coruña, Galicia, Spain
|Opened||12 August 1991|
Coliseum da Coruña is an indoor arena for concerts and shows used in A Coruña, Galicia, Spain. The venue holds 11,000 people for concerts. It was designed by Japanese architect Arata Isozaki, built in 1990 and open on August 12, 1991. It is also occasionally used for ice skating and bull fighting.
- "Coliseum da Coruña, un edifico singular para la Copa del Rey 2016". ACB.com. 28 October 2015. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- Coliseum at A Coruña website
- Instituto Municipal Coruña Espectáculos information
- INSTITUTO MUNICIPAL CORUÑA ESPECTÁCULOS
- Configuration for the 2016 Copa del Rey de Baloncesto
|This article about a building or structure in the Province of A Coruña is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|