|Motto||Jamais trop grand pour te connaître|
Motto in English
|Never too big to know you|
|Students||16 000 (est.)|
|Location||Longueuil, Quebec, Canada|
|16 Sports teams ||Lynx|
|Colours||Red and Black|
|Affiliations||CICan, Fédération des Cégeps CCAA, QSSF|
Cégep Édouard-Montpetit is a public Francophone college in Longueuil, Quebec, Canada. Approximately 7 300 (fall 2016) students (as much in the Conitnuing Education programs) are enrolled in the 2 campuses, the main one located in Longueuil and the École nationale d'aérotechnique in St-Hubert campuses. The Cégep is affiliated with the ACCC, and CCAA.
The school was established in 1950 as a religious owned school called Externat classique de Longueuil. In 1967, several institutions were merged and became public ones, when the Quebec system of public colleges was created, including the Cégep Édouard-Montpetit, named after the Quebec lawyer and academic, Édouard Montpetit 
The Cégep Édouard-Montpetit 16 athletic teams are known as the Lynx.
The CEGEP offers two types of programs: pre-university and technical. The pre-university programs, which take two years to complete, cover the subject matter which roughly corresponds to the additional year of high school given elsewhere in Canada in preparation for a chosen field in university. The technical programs, which take three years to complete, applies to students who wish to pursue a skill trade. In addition, Continuing Education for adults and services to businesses are provided.
École nationale d'aérotechnique
L'École nationale d'aérotechnique (ÉNA) is a campus of Cégep Édouard-Montpetit located in the vicinity of Saint-Hubert Airport in Saint-Hubert. It is located in close proximity to numerous aeronautical enterprises.
The institution is the largest aerotechnical college in North America and the only institution in Quebec to offer comprehensive training  in avionics, Aerospatiale Engineering and aircraft maintenance (including an aircraft maintenance program offered in English ).
Montreal Metro expansion
In late 2008, the former mayor of Longueuil, Claude Gladu had planned for a Montreal Metro extension to Cégep Édouard-Montpetit on the Yellow Line. In 2013, the project is still on the rail in a far future.
- Édouard-Montpetit, Collège. "Sport intercollégial - Cégep Édouard-Montpetit". www.cegepmontpetit.ca. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- "Fédération des cégeps". www.fedecegeps.qc.ca. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- Édouard-Montpetit, Collège. "Se rendre - Cégep Édouard-Montpetit". www.cegepmontpetit.ca. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- CCDMD. "Externat classique de Longueuil - Le monde en images". monde.ccdmd.qc.ca. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- Édouard-Montpetit, Collège. "Historique - Cégep Édouard-Montpetit". www.cegepmontpetit.ca. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- "Des familles montréalaises aux revenus modestes optent pour la Rive-Sud" (in French). 2012-06-04. Retrieved 2013-06-14.
- Édouard-Montpetit, Collège. "Programmes d’études - Cégep Édouard-Montpetit". www.cegepmontpetit.ca. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- Édouard-Montpetit, Collège. "Aircraft Maintenance Technology - Cégep Édouard-Montpetit". www.cegepmontpetit.ca. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- Grenier, Jean-Claude (11/12/2008). "Le maire de Longueuil réitère l'importance de prolonger le métro vers Edouard-Montpetit" (in French). 24 Heures. Check date values in:
- "Prolongement du métro de Montréal: la ligne jaune (Longueuil) - BRUNO BISSON - Montréal". lapresse.ca. 30 May 2013. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- Cégep Édouard-Montpetit Website (in French)
- Official website of the Ecole nationale d'aerotechnique (in French)
-  (in English)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cégep Édouard-Montpetit.|