Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up collaborator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Collaborator or collaborators may refer to:
- Collaboration, working with others for a common goal
- Collaborationism, working with an enemy occupier against one's own country
- Collaborator, an enterprise-grade software tool for development teams conducting peer code reviews.
- Collaborators (play), a 2011 British play
- Collaborator (novel), a 2003 alternate history novel by Murray Davies
- The Collaborator, by S. L. Stebel 1968
- The Collaborator, by Gerald Seymour 2011
- The Collaborator (Mirza Waheed novel) 2011
- The Collaborator, by Margaret Leroy 2011
- Collaboration: Japanese Agents and Local Elites in Wartime China, a 2005 history book by Timothy Brook
- Collaborator (film), a 2011 comedy-drama film written and directed by Martin Donovan
- The Collaborators (film), a 2015 independent British film
- "Collaborators" (Battlestar Galactica)
- Collaborators (V franchise)
- "The Collaborator" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), a 1994 second-season episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "The Collaborators" (Mad Men), season 6/episode 3 of Mad Men
- The Collaborators (TV series), a Canadian police television drama
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collaborator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.