|Origin||San Francisco Bay Area, California, U.S.|
|Genres||Boogie, dance, soul, funk, synthpop|
|Past members||Albert De Gracia|
Collage was a Los Angeles-based music group, best known for their crossover song "Romeo Where's Juliet?".
Collage's debut album Do You Like Our Music?, released in 1981 by Solar Records, was produced by the Whispers. Their next album Get In Touch was typified by the change from disco/funk elements found in the first album to boogie-influenced urban music. Before Collage's departure from the music business they also released album entitled Shine The Light, which also features "Romeo Where's Juliet?".
The "real" success, however, came with the release of "Romeo Where's Juliet?", which was a moderate hit in the United Kingdom. The single reached number 46 on the British pop chart and number 49 on the US Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart.
- Albert De Gracia - Fender Rhodes, piano
- Dean Boysen - trumpet, flugelhorn
- Emilio Conesa - electric guitar, acoustic guitar
- David Agent - bass
- Kirk Crumpler - bass
- Larry White - electric guitar
- Lee Peters - background vocals, lead vocals
- Melicio Magdaluyo - saxophone, flute
- Richard Aguon - drums, percussion
- Ruben Laxamana - saxophone, vocals
|Year||Album||Chart positions||Record label|
|1981||Do You Like Our Music?||—||—||—||SOLAR|
|1983||Get in Touch||—||—||—|
|1985||Shine the Light||—||—||—||MCA|
|"—" denotes the album failed to chart or was not certified|
|1982||"Money in Your Pocket"||—||—||—|
|1983||"Get in Touch with Me"||56||—||—|
|1985||"Romeo Where's Juliet?"||86||49||46|
|"Winners and Losers"||—||—||—|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released.|
- "COLLAGE - full Official Chart History". Official Charts Company. Retrieved December 10, 2020.
- "Billboard (r) R&B Top 100 (tm)". Billboard/Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 97: 60. August 3, 1985. ISSN 0006-2510.
- "Billboard (r) Dance Top 80 (tm)". Billboard/Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 97: 72. August 31, 1985. ISSN 0006-2510.
- "Collage [US R&B group] Top Songs / Chart Singles Discography". Music VF. Retrieved December 10, 2020.