From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up collector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Collector(s) may refer to:
In popular culture:
- Collecting, a type of hobby
- Collector (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Collector (film), a 2011 Indian Malayalam film
- Collectors (Mass Effect), a fictional insectoid race in the video game Mass Effect 2
- Collectors (TV series), an Australian television series
- Collector Records, an American folk label founded by Joe Glazer
- "Collectors", a short story by Raymond Carver from his collection Will You Please Be Quiet, Please?
- Collector, New South Wales, a town in Australia
- Collector Parish, Argyle, a parish in New South Wales, Australia
- Collector Gallery, Moscow, art-space in Moscow, Russia
In other uses:
- Collector road, a type of road leading from local roads to busier areas
- District collector or simply collector, in India, a government appointee in charge of a district in a state
- Collector, in automotive engineering, a part of some extractor manifolds
- Collector, in electronics, a part of a bipolar junction transistor
- Collector, in finance, an employee of a collection agency
- Collector, in water treatment, a class of chemicals used in froth flotation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.