From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up collector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Collector(s) may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Collector (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Collector (film), a 2011 Indian Malayalam film
- Collectors (Mass Effect), a fictional insectoid race in the video game Mass Effect 2
- Collectors (TV series), an Australian television series
- Collector Records, an American folk label founded by Joe Glazer
- "Collectors", a short story by Raymond Carver from his collection Will You Please Be Quiet, Please?
- The Collector (disambiguation), with several meanings
- Collector, New South Wales, a town in Australia
- Collector Parish, Argyle, a parish in New South Wales, Australia
- Collector Gallery, Moscow, art-space in Moscow, Russia
- In automotive engineering, a part of some extractor manifolds
- In electronics, a part of a bipolar junction transistor
- In water treatment, a class of chemicals used in froth flotation
- Collecting, a type of hobby
- Collector road, a type of road leading from local roads to busier areas
- District collector or simply collector, in India, a government appointee in charge of a district in a state
- Collector, in finance, an employee of a collection agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.