December 1, 1949 |
Tennessee, United States
||Oyga Vault, Colleen Brenner, Collen Brennn, Colleen Brenan, Collean Brenner, Coleen Brennan, Colleen Brennen, Sharon Kelly, Oiga Vault & Colleen Beccaire
||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
|No. of adult films
||113 (per IAFD)
Colleen Brennan (born December 1, 1949) is an American former pornographic actress.
A buxom, freckled redhead, Colleen Brennan began her career starring as Sharon Kelly in several 1970s sexploitation films produced by Harry Novak. She also made appearances in Russ Meyer's Supervixens (1975) and the Women in prison films Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS (1975) and its first sequel Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks (1976). In 1974 she appeared in an uncredited role as a stripper in the film Foxy Brown.
In 1975, she had topless cameo appearances in the mainstream films Hustle and Shampoo.
In the 1980s, she began an extensive career in hardcore pornography films starring in several installments of the Taboo series, and winning two AVN Awards in 1987.
She stopped appearing in pornographic films in 1986, at the age of 36.
- 1984 CAFA Award for Best Actress Trinity Brown
- 1984 CAFA Award for Best Supporting Actress - Good Girl, Bad Girl
- 1986 XRCO Award for Best Actress – Getting Personal
- 1986 XRCO Award for Best Supporting Actress – Star Angel
- 1986 AVN Award for Best Actress (Film) – Getting Personal
- 1986 AVN Award for Best Supporting Actress (Film) – Star Angel'
- 1987 XRCO Hall of Fame