|Born||December 6, 1976|
Bethesda, Maryland, U.S.
|Television||Survivor: Borneo (6th Place)|
Colleen Marie Haskell (born December 6, 1976) is a former American reality show contestant, television producer, and actress. She was a contestant on the first season of the American reality show Survivor in 2000.
Haskell was a contestant on the original season of Survivor in 2000. She was a castaway on the Pagong tribe. Haskell was the last remaining original Pagong member to be voted out.
Haskell was expected to reappear on Survivor during the All-Stars edition in 2004. Producer Mark Burnett later confirmed that Haskell was offered a spot on the show but turned down the offer, saying that she had "moved on with her life and just genuinely didn't want to go through that again."
Haskell also appeared in an episode of That '70s Show, as a love interest of Hyde. In 2002 Haskell appeared in the TV show Maybe It's Me. She worked as an assistant producer on The Michael Essany Show in 2003 before leaving the entertainment industry.
|2000||Survivor: Borneo||Contestant||6th place|
|That '70s Show||Colleen||"Hyde Gets the Girl" (Season 4, Episode 4)|
|2002||Maybe It's Me||Olivia Castle||"The Rick's in Love Episode" (Season 1, Episode 19)|
- "Colleen: Survivor on CBS". Cbs.com. December 6, 1976. Retrieved May 8, 2010.
- "TV News: TV shows, tv news, cable TV, satellite TV, TV schedules on Zap2it". Tv.zap2it.com. December 6, 2008. Retrieved May 8, 2010.
- "Hyde Gets the Girl". That '70s Show. Season 4. Episode 4. October 9, 2001. Retrieved September 27, 2014.
- "The Rick's in Love Episode". Maybe It's Me. Season 1. Episode 19. April 12, 2002. Retrieved September 27, 2014.
- Essany, Michael (August 18, 2008). Reality Check: The Business and Art of Producing Reality TV. Focal Press. p. 1. ISBN 0240810309.