December 6, 1976 |
Bethesda, Maryland, U.S.
|Television||Survivor: Borneo (6th Place)|
Colleen Marie Haskell (born December 6, 1976) is a former American reality show contestant, television producer, and actress. She was a contestant on the first season of the American reality show Survivor in 2000.
Haskell was a contestant on the original season of Survivor in 2000. She was a castaway on the Pagong tribe. Haskell was the last remaining original Pagong member to be voted out.
Haskell was expected to reappear on Survivor during the All-Stars edition in 2004. Producer Mark Burnett later confirmed that Haskell was indeed offered a spot on the show but turned down the offer, saying that she "moved on with her life and just genuinely didn't want to go through that again."
Haskell also appeared in an episode of That '70s Show, as a love interest of Hyde. In 2002 Haskell appeared in the TV show Maybe It's Me. She later went on to work as an assistant producer on The Michael Essany Show in 2003 before exiting the entertainment industry.
|That '70s Show||Colleen||"Hyde Gets the Girl" (Season 4, Episode 4)|
|2002||Maybe It's Me||Olivia Castle||"The Rick's in Love Episode" (Season 1, Episode 19)|
- "Colleen: Survivor on CBS". Cbs.com. 1976-12-06. Retrieved 2010-05-08.
- "TV News: TV shows, tv news, cable TV, satellite TV, TV schedules on Zap2it". Tv.zap2it.com. 2008-12-06. Retrieved 2010-05-08.
- "Hyde Gets the Girl". That '70s Show. Season 4. Episode 4. 2001-10-09. Retrieved 2014-09-27.
- "The Rick's in Love Episode". Maybe It's Me. Season 1. Episode 19. 2002-04-12. Retrieved 2014-09-27.
- Essany, Michael (2008-08-18). Reality Check: The Business and Art of Producing Reality TV. Focal Press. p. 1. ISBN 0240810309.
- Colleen Haskell at the Internet Movie Database
- Colleen Haskell biography for Survivor: Borneo at CBS.com