From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up college in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A college is an educational institution or a constituent part of an educational institution.
- College (canon law), a collection of persons to form one body
- College of Bishops, the body of all bishops of the Catholic Church
- College of Cardinals, the body of all cardinals of the Catholic Church
- College of Pontiffs, a body of the ancient Roman state
- Electoral college, electors who are selected to elect a candidate to a particular office
- College, Alaska, a census-designated place in Fairbanks North Star Borough, Alaska
- College (Preston ward), an electoral ward and district of Preston, Lancashire, England
- College (Southwark ward), an electoral ward in Greater London, England
- College (TTC), a subway station in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- College (1927 film), a comedy-drama silent film starring Buster Keaton
- College (1984 film), an Italian film
- College (2008 film), a comedy
- College (television series), a 1990 Italian TV series
- "College" (30 Rock), the eighth episode of the fifth season
- "College" (The Sopranos), the fifth episode of the first season
- College (musical project), an electronica music project by David Grellier
- All pages beginning with "College"
- All pages beginning with "College of"
- All pages with a title containing college
- Collage (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title College.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.