This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
College Life is a reality television program on MTV created by David Wexler, about the day-to-day lives of eight University of Wisconsin-Madison freshmen, filmed on the campus of the University but without the cooperation thereof (a disclaimer is aired at the beginning of each episode stating that UW does not endorse the program). It debuted on April 13, 2009.
The premiere episode drew a 1.18 rating in the MTV network's target 12–34 demographic, and 1.16 million total viewers. Broadcasting & Cable reported that for a show this cheap to make, this was highly satisfactory to the network.
As of February 22, 2010, the show consisted of eight episodes. It may be reasonably presumed that the program is now defunct, although there is nothing explicit on the website one way or the other.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2010)
- Alex (Montgomery, Texas)
- Andrea (Mukwonago, Wisconsin)
- Anna (Wisconsin/Minnesota) (Exclusive online cast member)
- Lindsay (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Kevin (St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Jordan (Wheaton, Illinois)
- Josh (Mukwonago, Wisconsin) (Sophomore)
- Dan (Brattleboro, Vermont) (Exclusive online cast member)
- Ziff, Deborah. "UW-Madison 'College Life' set for premiere on MTV". Wisconsin State Journal. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
- Ziff, Deborah (April 13, 2009). "UW-Madison 'College Life' set for premiere on MTV". Wisconsin State Journal. Retrieved April 2, 2010.
- Weprin, Alex (April 14, 2009). "Cable Ratings: 'College Life' Delivers An "A" For MTV; Student-filmed series delivers 1.18 demo rating, 1.16 million viewers". Broadcasting & Cable. Retrieved April 2, 2010.
- "College Life". MTV. Retrieved April 2, 2010.
|This article relating to reality television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Wisconsin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|