|College Park High School|
201 Viking Drive
|School type||Public high school|
|Student to teacher ratio||26.62|
|Area||Pleasant Hill, California|
|Color(s)||Purple and white|
|Affiliation||Mount Diablo Unified School District|
College Park High School is a public high school located in Pleasant Hill, California, United States, adjacent to Valley View Middle School and Diablo Valley College. It is part of the Mount Diablo Unified School District (MDUSD) and serves most of Pleasant Hill, a portion of Concord west of California State Route 242, a portion of Martinez, and all of Pacheco. CPHS was honored as a 2013 California Distinguished School by the California Department of Education.
College Park High School was founded in 1960 to alleviate population pressure from nearby Pleasant Hill High. The new institution chose the falcon for its mascot. The school had been constructed on land adjacent to Diablo Valley College, leading to the name College Park. A fierce rivalry developed between College Park and Pleasant Hill High until the latter closed. This rivalry would later be transferred to both Alhambra and Northgate High Schools. 
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)
- Cori Alexander - professional soccer player and photographer
- Maurice Benard - Actor on the ABC Soap Opera "General Hospital"
- Rick Bodine - the plaintiff in the famed "burglar that fell through a skylight" lawsuit
- Tina Dupuy - syndicated columnist and author
- McKenzie Moore (born 1992) - player in the Israeli Basketball Premier League
- Meredith Patterson - Broadway, TV and film actress
- Travis Raciti - defensive end for the Philadelphia Eagles
- Melissa Seidemann - member of the U.S. women's water polo Senior National team; Olympic gold medalist at the 2012 Olympic Games and the 2016 Olympic Games
- Trevor Larnach - Minnesota Twins outfielder and 2018 first round pick
- United States Geological Survey (19 January 1981). "GNIS Detail -College Park High School". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-01.
- "School Administrators & Counselors". cphs.mdusd.org. Retrieved 2019-10-28.
- "College Park High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved March 19, 2022.
- "2013 Distinguished Middle and High Schools". ca.gov. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- Nilsen, Adam P. (2007). Images of America: Pleasant Hill. San Francisco, CA: Arcadia Publishing. ISBN 978-0-7385-5565-2.
- "Barney: Martinez's Maurice Benard has found his niche on 'General Hospital'". 17 September 2008.
- http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/roster/Travis-Raciti/7a0f7716-bcdf-4e68-a66b-c68aabbdd7c4 Archived 2015-12-22 at the Wayback Machine>