College Park High School (Pleasant Hill, California)
|College Park High School|
201 Viking Drive
|School type||Public high school|
|Motto||Courage Pride Honor Sacrifice|
|Area||Pleasant Hill, California|
|Color(s)||Purple and white|
|Affiliation||Mount Diablo Unified School District|
College Park High School is a public high school located in Pleasant Hill, California, United States, adjacent to Valley View Middle School and Diablo Valley College. It is part of the Mount Diablo Unified School District (MDUSD). CPHS was honored as a 2013 California Distinguished School by the California Department of Education. It received the same status in 2012.
College Park High School was founded in 1960 to alleviate population pressure from nearby Pleasant Hill High. The new institution chose the falcon for its mascot. The school had been constructed on land adjacent to Diablo Valley College, leading to the name College Park. A fierce rivalry developed between College Park and Pleasant Hill High until the latter closed. This rivalry would later be transferred to both Alhambra and Northgate High Schools. 
- In June 2004, members of the student body were found to have created a website that contained stolen test answers and student-posted homework answers. Much of the junior class was found to have knowledge of the site, which had existed nearly all year long. Two students as well as a teacher went on to appear on the Dr. Phil show as a result of the incident, gaining College Park national attention for the scandal.
- CPHS also gained national media attention in January 2005 when United States Army recruiters turned the school's quad into a lunchtime shooting range. The event was approved by the school's principal, but, after much criticism, he claimed he had envisioned a different type of event than what took place.
|White||Hispanic or Latino||Asian||Multiple/no response||Filipino||African American||American Indian or Alaskan Native||Pacific Islander|
|1195||458||200||142||103||74||15||13||Total enrollment: 2020|
|Year||Doctorate||% doctorate||Masters||% masters||Bachelors||% bachelors||Total||Avg. years of teaching||Avg. years in district|
|14-15||6||7.2%||43||51.8%||34||41%||83||Males: 12.7, females: 12.0||Males: 10.9, females: 11.2|
|13-14||4||4.5%||43||48.8%||41||46.5%||88||Males: 12.9, females: 13.3||Males: 11.1, females: 11.4|
SAT scores 
|Year||Grade 12 enrollment||Number tested||Percent tested||Critical reading average||Math average||Writing average|
ACT scores 
|Year||Number of 12th graders tested||English average||Math average||Reading average||Science average||Composite average|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)
- Remy LaCroix - American pornographic actress.
- Cori Alexander - professional soccer player and photographer
- Ricky Bodine - plaintiff in "burglar fell through a skylight" lawsuit
- Tina Dupuy - syndicated columnist and author
- Meredith Patterson - Broadway, TV and film actress
- Travis Raciti - defensive end for the Philadelphia Eagles
- Melissa Seidemann - member of the 2012 U.S. Olympic water polo team; gold medalist at the 2012 Olympic Games
- United States Geological Survey (19 January 1981). "GNIS Detail -College Park High School". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-01.
- "College Park High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved January 24, 2019.
- "2013 Distinguished Middle and High Schools". ca.gov. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- Contra Costa County Office of Education. "California Distinguished Schools in Contra Costa County". Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- Nilsen, Adam P. (2007). Images of America: Pleasant Hill. San Francisco, CA: Arcadia Publishing. ISBN 978-0-7385-5565-2.
- "Dr. Phil.com". drphil.com. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- "Public Affairs - Clips". calstate.edu. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- Burrell, Jackie (January 27, 2005), "U.S. Army recruiters cause uproar at College Park High", Contra Costa Times
- "College Park High School WASC Self-Study Report". 31 March 2015.