College of Respiratory Therapy
A College of Respiratory Care is a type of educational institution, or part thereof, providing education and training to become a fully qualified respiratory practitioner. The nature of respiratory care education and respiratory practitioner qualifications varies considerably across the world.
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Care
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care
- Master of Science in Respiratory Medicine
- Galvin WF (2005). "Associate in science degree education programs: organization, structure, and curriculum.". Respir Care Clin N Am. 11 (3): 383–400. PMID 16168909. doi:10.1016/j.rcc.2005.04.009.
- Barnes TA, Gale DD, Kacmarek RM, Kageler WV (2010). "Competencies needed by graduate respiratory therapists in 2015 and beyond.". Respir Care. 55 (5): 601–16. PMID 20420732.
- Barnes TA, Kacmarek RM, Kageler WV, Morris MJ, Durbin CG (2011). "Transitioning the respiratory therapy workforce for 2015 and beyond.". Respir Care. 56 (5): 681–90. PMID 21276324. doi:10.4187/respcare.01169.