Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up collegiate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Collegiate may refer to:
- Webster's Dictionary, a dictionary with editions referred to as a "Collegiate"
- Collegiate (film), 1936 American musical film directed by Ralph Murphy
- "Collegiate" (song), song by Moe Jaffe and Nat Bonx
- Collegiate athletics, athletic competition organized by colleges and universities
- Collegiate church, a church where the daily office of worship is maintained by a college of canons
- Collegiate School (disambiguation)
- Collegiate institute, a Canadian school of secondary or higher education
- Collegiate university
- St Michael's Collegiate School, Hobart, Australia
- Collegiate Gothic, an architectural style subgenre of Gothic Revival architecture
- All pages beginning with "Collegiate"
- All pages with a title containing Collegiate
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collegiate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.