Collegium Marianum is a Prague-based Czech early music orchestra founded in 1997 by the flautist Jana Semerádová. Semerádová is also programme director of the Prague concert cycle Baroque Soirées and the annual Letní slavnosti staré hudby (Summer Festivities of Early Music).
- Henrico Albicastro: Concerti a quattro op.7 Nr.1-12, with Collegium 1704, Luks 2 CDs 2000 Pan Classics
- Music of Baroque Prague I - with Constanze Backes, and Marián Krejčík baritone 2003
- Music of Baroque Prague II - with Hana Blažíková 2005
- Gloria, sacred arias Simona Houda-Šaturová. Ars.
- Jan Dismas Zelenka: Sepolcri. Hana Blažíková, David Erler, Tobias Hunger, Tomas Kral, Collegium Marianum, Jana Semeradova
- František Jiránek: Sinfonias. Supraphon
- Rorate Coeli, works of V. K. H. Rovenský, A. Reichenauer, J. D. Zelenka, J. F. Fasch, A. Caldara. Hana Blažíková Collegium Marianum, dir. Jana Semerádová, 2009
- Jan Josef Ignác Brentner: Concertos & Arias Hana Blažíková Collegium Marianum, Jana Semerádová, 2009
- Caldara: Maddalena ai piedi di Cristo Hana Blažíková as Maddalena DVD Collegium Marianum
- Musici da Camera - Music form 18th Century Prague, Vivaldi etc. 2 CDs Supraphon 2012
- Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic, 1st Edition Fodor's - 2011 -- Page 162 " Collegium Marianum. One of the most well-respected ensembles in town, Collegium Marianum is your best bet if looking to explore baroque ..."
- Czech Music Quarterly 2007 - Page 14 "Apart from the foreign guest ensembles and soloists, the festival has a "core" group in the form of the instrumental, vocal and dance ensemble Collegium Marianum, whose artistic director, the flautist Jana Semeradova, also manages the entire festival..."
- Czech Music Music Information Center of the Czech Music Foundation-2006 Page 189 "The CD is further proof of the rising standard of Czech orchestras performing early music on historical instruments or replicas. All the members of the Collegium Marianum ensemble have an excellent training and enthusiasm, their commitment to individual study, self-discipline and demanding leadership (the musical director is Jana Semeradova,..."