Collier Area Transit
|Slogan||safe, accessible and courteous|
|Headquarters||8300 Radio Rd
Naples, FL 34104 
|Service area||Collier County|
|Service type||Bus service, Paratransit|
|Hubs||Collier County Govt Center|
|Daily ridership||3,850 (weekday)|
|Operator||Keolis Transit America|
|Website||Collier Area Transit (CAT) Website|
Collier Area Transit (CAT) is the public transportation system in Collier County, Florida. Regular transit bus service and the paratransit system are administered by the Collier County Department of Alternative Transportation Modes. Service is provided to Immokalee, Marco Island, Golden Gate and the City of Naples area, seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. depending on the route.
|Children younger than 6 (limit 3)||Free|
|Marco Express Reduced||$1.25|
|Day Passes Reduced||$2|
|Smart Card Passes||Fare|
|7-Day Pass Reduce *||$7.50|
|30-Day Pass Reduced *||$17.50|
|Marco Express 30-Day Pass||$70|
|Marco Express 30-Day Pass Reduced *||$35|
|Smart Media Fee||Fare|
|Replacement with registration||$1|
Note:* Reduced fares are for members of Medicare, Disabled Community, those 65 years and older and children 17 and under. ID required.
|Route Name||Route Number|
|Route 1B US41 Creekside||1B|
|Route 1C Airport Pulling Rd to Creekside||1C|
|Route 2A NCH-Mall||2A|
|Route 2B NCH-MALL||2B|
|Route 3A Golden Gate||3A|
|Route 3B Golden Gate||3B|
|Route 4A Edison College||4A|
|Route 4B Edison College||4B|
|Route 5 Immokalee||5|
|Route 6 Pine Ridge||6|
|Route 7 Marco Island||7|
|Route 7 Express Immokalee to Marco Island||7Exp|
|Route 8A Immokalee Circulator||8A|
|Route 8B Immokalee Circulator||8B|
|Route 9 Charlee Estates||9|
|Route 10 Goodlette||10|
- "Starts Small and Keeps Adding Service". The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved 2009-04-06.
- "Tectrans starts 3 bus operations on same day". TransitTalent.com. Retrieved 2015-06-17.
- Keolis Transit America (November 29, 2011). "Keolis expands into the transit market in the United States", Keolis Press Release.
- Collier County, Alternative Transportation Modes
- "Fare Information". Collier Area Transit. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
- "Route Information". CAT. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|