Colliford Lake is a reservoir on Bodmin Moor, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. Covering more than 900 acres (3.6 km2), it is the second-largest lake in Cornwall. It is situated south of the A30 trunk road near the village of Bolventor, the approximate centre of the lake being at . Dozmary Pool outfalls into the lake and the lake's own outfall forms one of the tributaries of the River Fowey.
The northernmost point of the lake is approximately three-quarters of a mile (1 km) south of Bolventor at headbank at the southernmost point is approximately three miles (5 km) south of Bolventor at .and the
Leisure facilities on the site include angling and a 50-acre (200,000 m2) adventure and nature park, Colliford Lake Park, which features trails and footpaths, play areas, wetlands, picnic areas and a cafe.
- Cornwall Calling website. Retrieved April 2010
- Colliford Lake, Visit Cornwall, accessed 28 December 2015
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 201 Plymouth & Launceston ISBN 978-0-319-23146-3
- Ordnance Survey: Explorer map sheet 109 Bodmin Moor ISBN 978-0-319-24047-2
- Colliford Lake Park
- Visit Britain website; Colliford Lake; retrieved April 2010[permanent dead link]
- South West Lakes Trust website. Retrieved April 2010
|This water supply–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cornwall location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|