|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Sean Chu|
|Elevation||1,100 m (3,600 ft)|
|• Average Income||$55,208|
|Website||Triwood Community Association|
Collingwood is a residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located immediately south of the Nose Hill Park and John Laurie Boulevard, and west from 14th Street W. To the south it is bordered by Confederation Park, Canmore Park and the Confederation Park golf course.
The area was annexed to the City of Calgary in 1910, and Collingwood was established in 1959. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 4 councillor.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Collingwood had a population of 2,222 living in 978 dwellings, a -0.4% increase from its 2011 population of 2,231. With a land area of 1.6 km2 (0.62 sq mi), it had a population density of 1,390/km2 ( 3,600/sq mi) in 2012.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $55,208 in 2000, and there were 13.5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 8.9% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 15% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 25.9% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Collingwood Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-10.[permanent dead link]
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 7 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-10.[permanent dead link]
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|